St. George’s Anglican Church is the first church plant that has come out of the ministry of Plant Medina. Over the past four months our gatherings have usually been confined to a house, a coffee shop, or a city or county park pavilion. While our times together have been rich in building relationships with one another, as a worshipping community there was a growing hunger to not only gather in a home and talk about Jesus, but to also gather around the Lord’s Table for public worship as we participate in the mission of God in Medina County. There has been a desire for a building/worship space that we could use for our church’s worship services that meshed with our Anglican style of worship… so we have been praying…
… Well our prayers were answer this week when Harvest Presbyterian Church’s leadership graciously voted to allow St. George’s to use their building and facilities on Saturday evenings for our worship services!!! This is an ideal fit for us since Harvest Presbyterian shares a similar vision in matters of Evangelical theology, a faith rooted in the historical and orthodox tradition, an appreciation for liturgy, and the proclamation of God’s Word.
We will be meeting at Harvest for worship on Saturday Nights starting a week from this sat. Below are the tentative dates and times we will be meeting for worship this year:
- Sat, November 19 at 6PM – “Practice Service” – @Harvest Pres.
- Sat, November 26 at 6:30 PM – Worship Service (Bailey Stafford’s Baptism) – @Harvest Pres.
- Sat, December 10 at 6PM – Worship Service – @Harvest Pres.
- Sat, December 24 at 6PM* – Worship Service (Christmas Eve) – @Harvest Pres.
Starting in 2012 our rhythm for meeting as a church will look like this:
- Missional Community Gatherings – 1st and 3rd Saturdays at the Kocak’s House (763 Patriots Way) – 6-8 PM
- Worship Services – 2nd & 4th Saturdays at Harvest Presbyterian Church