We regularly gather together for worship and scatter into missional communities (MCs) to do life together as followers of Jesus in the midst of the communities and relationships that God has called us to in Medina County.
We are all missionaries … on mission … together!
What are Missional Communities (MCs)?
- MCs are relational environments of 15-50 people who intentionally gather around a common mission to reach out to a specific neighborhood, sector, or demographic of Medina County.
What is a “relational environment” ?
- A relational environment is one where people can grow together in three directions: Up, In, Out.
- UPward – our relationship with God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- INward – our relationships with our church family.
- OUTward – our relationships with non-christians and the community.
For more information or to join or launch a new missional community
contact Fr. Ryan Kocak (firstname.lastname@example.org)