The third core value of Plant Medina is “Networking with local churches to advance the Gospel.”
What does this look like?
But he [Jesus] said to them, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.”
Then his disciples said to each other, “Could someone have brought him food?”
“My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work… I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest. Even now the one who reaps draws a wage and harvests a crop for eternal life, so that the sower and the reaper may be glad together. Thus the saying ‘One sows and another reaps’ is true. I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor.”
Regardless of our particular church and tradition the fields have never been more ripe for harvest in Medina County. Therefore, Plant Medina is committed to helping network with local churches on initiatives that advance the Gospel of Christ.
Some of these initiatives are:
- Starting a Young Life Ministry at Medina City High School (and eventually Buckeye High School)
- Promoting conferences and concerts for churches and mission agencies across Medina County.
- Starting up the FIRST and only Homeless shelter in Medina County (the closest one is 40 minutes away in Akron)
- Working to support existing ministries like Love Inc. and New City Thrift.
- Raise up a Medina House of Prayer (MHOP) : * 24/7 worship * keeping of the Divine Hours * daily communion services * transformation prayer * courses and classes *
For more information or to help out
contact Fr. Ryan Kocak (firstname.lastname@example.org)